Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Hope Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Completes Resident care requirements by assigning and scheduling nursing staff.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by following policies and procedures.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary working environment by implementing rules, and regulations.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Minimum 1 year LTC experience required.
- Must hold valid RN License.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Hope Centers mission is to provide the Hope Center community with the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. And we will maintain our residents bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures, and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Hope Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.