Registered Nurse Manager- 3,000 Sign On Bonus
RN Nurse Manager
Brooklyn Center is actively seeking a full time experienced RN (Registered Nurse) Nurse Manager to be a Team Leader for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior long term care experience, and have an excellent and positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
Brand new state of the art facility!!
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employment policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management.
- Must hold valid NYS RN License.
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
- 1-year Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Brooklyn Center is a state-of-the-art 280-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Brooklyn. Its a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Were a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.